Nixey Portobello Monochrome Bag
The PORTOBELLO Monochrome bag takes the heritage design of our original 1834 bag & reimagines it afresh for AW20, with the short strap crossbody design. Raven Black leather is juxtaposed with the light hair on hide & teamed with bright gold fittings.
Each NIXEY bag takes inspiration from the sporran accessory, native of Scotland. Handmade near the Highlands of Scotland, each PORTOBELLO has an adjustable strap so it can be worn as a belt bag or a short strap crossbody bag. Designed with an expanding leather inner, the bag is compact yet deceivingly spacious.
- Made from 100% Genuine Leather, interior and exterior
- Bright Gold Fittings
- Embossed with NIXEY logo on the front and 'Handmade in Scotland' on the back
- Magnetic snap-fastening front flap
- Packaged in cotton dust bag
- Handmade in Scotland by expert sporran makers
- Width 19cm / 7.5"
- Height 20cm / 8"
- Depth 6cm / 2.5"
Adjustable shoulder bag and waist strap (adjustable from 45cm / 17.5” up to 92cm / 36”).