Nixey The Lomond Raven and london Tan
Inspired by the proportions of the original 1834, the Lomond bag in Raven Black & London Tan Leather is a class act. Embrace this seasons love of handle bags or add the all-chain strap to wear as a shoulder bag.
Made by the same Scottish workshop as our 1834s, the shape of the Lomond is still very much inspired by the traditional Celtic sporran. The stand-out antique bronze hardware is a nod to British saddle-making history, reminiscent of a horse’s snaffle. In the Lomond, we are proud to unite tradition with a sleek, contemporary elegance.
- 100% genuine leather, interior and exterior.
- Antique Bronze Metal Fittings
- Embossed with NIXEY logo on the front and 'Handmade in Scotland' on the back
- Magnetic snap-fastening front flap
- Packaged in cotton dust bag
- Handmade in Scotland by expert sporran makers
- Width 19cm / 7.5"
- Height 20cm / 8"
- Depth 6cm / 2.5"
- Chain strap length 115mm.